President-Elect Donald Trump has suggested a possible $1-trillion infrastructure package that would modernize America’s infrastructure. Many are skeptical of the proposed plan, but what if he actually does what he says, and he is able to come up with the money in an efficient manner without wasting a lot of taxpayer dollars?
Can you afford not to be ready? He is not promising “shovel-ready” projects, so if everything is set in motion, it will likely be a year or two before much of that money goes to work. This gives you time to modernize your company’s infrastructure to be able to take advantage of the construction boom.
In case you are not aware of all of the HCSS products that can help you, here is a list:
- HeavyBid Estimating software to bid more work in less time.
- HeavyJob field entry and reporting software to track your work daily against the estimate.
- Cloud hosting with HCSS Cloud to make you more efficient and free up your IT people.
- HCSS Dispatcher – Dispatching Software to track resources, rentals, and schedule moves.
- HCSS Safety – Safety field and management software to help create a culture of safety and reduce injuries.
- Equipment360 Fleet Maintenance Software to improve equipment up-time.
- Telematics Software to track locations, utilizations, and machine data.
- GPS units to use with our Telematics software.
- Electronic Logging (eLogs) devices and software for over-the-road trucking.
HCSS also comes with a 90/90 Implementation Process, our 24/7 instant support, and our 12-month money-back guarantee. Purchasing software from HCSS is likely the easiest and least risky way to modernize your administrative processes and improve both administrative and construction productivity.
The post If Trump Causes an Infrastructure Boom, Will You be Ready? appeared first on HCSS.